What is LaunchMe?
LaunchMe is Scotland’s social enterprise accelerator. It aims to develop a pool of strong, capable and ambitious social enterprises that can go on to secure investment so they can achieve social impact at scale.
Since 2014, it has supported 22 participants across three rounds, 13 of those have gone on to secure over £1m of investment from private investors. To find out more about the LaunchMe model and its track record to date, read our publication and check out our LaunchMe alumni here.
The fourth round of LaunchMe is looking to support eight social enterprises with the commitment and ambition to grow and achieve greater social impact.
What are the benefits of LaunchMe for my social enterprise?
LaunchMe is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a group of ambitious social enterprises pioneering new ways of financing social impact in Scotland. You will receive:
- £10,000 seed funding
- Intensive one-to-one and group business support from our experienced Business Advisor on issues including business planning, management accountancy, and social impact measurement
- One-to-one investment readiness support, helping you to create an attractive value proposition and confident pitch to potential investors
- Direct links to investor syndicates and introductions to potential investors
- Peer support from fellow participants, with the opportunity to share problems and work through solutions
- Access to a pool of grant funders who may act as co-investors to any private investment secured through the programme
Applications are now closed
Please note that Round 4 is now closed for applications.
If you have submitted an application, it is currently under review. You will be contacted by email about the outcome of your application during the week commencing 19 November 2018. Find out more about the LaunchMe journey in our Guidance for Applicants.
*A reminder that if your application is longlisted, you are required to attend the LaunchPad event on 28 November 2018*