Run by Give to Profit, the Business for Good Conference is designed to help any business looking to improve their impact on social and environmental issues.
There is a growing demand from consumers that businesses become actively involved in solving social or environmental problems. More and more people are beginning to make ethical choices when purchasing products. Prefering to buy from, work for and invest in businesses that do good. Meaning that now is the time to ensure your social enterprise is having the highest possible social/environmental impact.
The ‘Business For Good’ conference explores the many ways businesses and social enterprises can have a positive impact and how best to do this- including how to partner with charities and social causes.
By attending you will:
- Discover how to attract more business support through smart collaborative partnering
- Expand your network of businesses that want to support charities and social causes
- Attend to get help from businesses and potentially win a donation to your cause.
The conference theme this year is inspiration, impact and collaboration and will explore topics that cover Global Sustainability Goals, Impact versus Profits and the Circular Economy to name but a few.
Targeted at anyone who wishes to learn more about how businesses can do good, this conference is a great source of applicable knowledge that you can take away for your business.
The event promises to be an inspiring, fun and meaningful event that brings together people from across all sectors including businesses, charities, social enterprises and agencies.
Give to Profit are running a January bonus meaning that if you get your tickets before the 31st January you can choose one of these special bonuses:
- A donation of £25 to a registered charity/cause of your choice.
- Participate in an online Social Impact Training Program (for businesses).
- Attend an online ‘Get Business Ready’ Masterclass (for causes).
The online training events will be delivered before the event to help you make the most of our time there together. Find out more and get your ticket HERE.
Event dates: 24th and 25th April 2019
Place: The Sheranton Hotel, Edinburgh
For more information and to sign up visit the website.